Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Homework 105

1. I think the most important righht is ''Students Responsibilities''. I think that right is the most important because, forexample: we should already attend school daily and on time. Another example is: making efforts to achieve and be glorious in every class.This means that ''Students Responsibilities'' are the most important rights.

2. I don't think none of the rights suprised me the most. I think that none of them surprised me because, for example: I think that all the students in the school know how to act because their parents raised them to have manners. Another example is: we should also already know that doing our classwork and homework is part of us passsing and participating, passing quizzes and tests. This means that since we are going to an academic rigerrious school, we should make grown up decisions.

3. I think that my rights are protected at FDA because, for example: at FDA we have teachers that are supportive and want us to do well in school and go to a good college. Another example is: our teachers also provide us with materials that will help us on the state test and everything else.This means that the teachers show they care.

No comments: